Sunday, August 11, 2013

Ironman Journey in Numbers

Its been an adventure this last year.  Its crazy to see the training that has lead me here, and a confidence boost to know that I have put in the hard work to propel me to that finish line.

Ok numbers from the last year:

Bike - 4882 miles - 322 hours
Run - 1697 miles - 239 hours
Swim - 357 km - 147 hours
Strength Train - 48 hours

Foam rolling/stretching/massage - didn't record but about 3-5 hours a week.

Other numbers:

2 - Countries I've lived in during the last year

5 - Pairs of shoes

1200 miles - How many miles run on my favourite pair of shoes

6 - missed training sessions

5 - Races this year

1 - Bicycle has kicked my ass all year

20m - length of pool

3 - blisters

6 - Days until Ironman.

1 - Excited triathlete :)

140.6 - Biggest physical challenge of my life.





1 comment:

  1. hot damn is that a lot of training! I thought I was doing well, but i'm still way behind you. this is why you do sub-5 in a 70.3 and i'm still trying for sub-7. ;)

    you're going to kill IM Kalmar!

    ReplyDelete